I needed to go to the church for a few items. I put on my grey coat and realized it had been
almost two weeks since I have put on my dress coat. It felt weird that I have not gone to a store
or the church for two weeks.
It will be even crazier when it has been a few months. Right?
I have not needed to go out to the grocery store. Murray has been going out. He likes to get out, but I would rather stay at home. It could be an extrovert versus introvert thing.
It will be even crazier when it has been a few months. Right?
I have not needed to go out to the grocery store. Murray has been going out. He likes to get out, but I would rather stay at home. It could be an extrovert versus introvert thing.
I heard the stores are taking appropriate measures to keep
people a safe distance apart from one another. There are also other measures that we can take to keep
ourselves safe during this season. I
came across this short video from The Washington Post click here concerning what is
important to remember when going shopping.
There are a few good ideas on how to protect yourself.
Stay Safe,
Stay Safe,
Robin
Photo by Burst

Comments