On Saturday night September 11, over 40 people attended the Fall Gathering at Emmanuel Baptist Church. Albertine Spieser who turned 95 this year, provided background music throughout the evening. Thank you Albertine for your commitment to ministry, and how your love for God shows in all that you do.
I would like to thank those who helped make this event a success: Glen and Susan Clark, Shirley Moore, Gwen Hamilton, Flora Geissler, Trudy and Barney VanderZiel, Mikaela Sloboda, Murray Sloboda, and Dorine Millner.
And a special thank you to all who attended. It was good to gather with you and visited with a few of you. I am looking forward to the fall and all the ministry opportunities that will begin.
An Announcement: I will be out of my office from September 17th until the 26. I will be flying to Vancouver to begin my journey into MDiv at Carey Theological College. Your prayers are coveted, and please pray for Murray as I will be gone for nine days.
Also, please pray for those in the senior community at Emmanuel who are experiencing life changes, and illness.
Love to all,
Robin Sloboda

Comments